Are you looking for a pallet transfer system which decreases costs of work and revolutionizes the pallet change operational speed? “L-Shape Inline APS” is a customizable solution may suit your warehouse needs.
This system guarantees productivity of 100 pallets per hour.
Toppy pallet transfer system “L-Shape Inline APS” is a fully automatic pallet inverter that allows the operation to be completed very fast. Along with the machine, a stacking / unstacking system with a robot is included.
The lower platform is equipped with a metal plate that allows the pallet to be changed with the machine tilted between 90 ° and 130 ° depending on the product.
1.FROM WOODEN PALLET TO PLASTIC PALLET : In many companies, there must be a separation between the goods reception area, where the shipping pallet generally made of woods are stopped, to the “white area” of the warehouse, where sanitized pallets (aluminium or plastic) are used. In our range of production there is also multiple dedusting cabins able to decontaminate the products and the air in order to maintain the certified environment.
2. SAVINGS AND AUTOMATIC : For companies with large numbers of pallets to handle, we usually recommend pallet transfer systems able to perform with many pallets every hour. Our system reduces the number of operators required for the production process and therefore the cost of labour.
3. STANDARDIZATION OF THE INTERNAL PALLET and CENTERING PRODUCTS : Modern production processes increasingly need to standardize all pallets that move products during the production cycle and often also in warehouse, which are usually automated.
Our pallet transfer systemsare perfectly suited because they are able to handle heavy goods and / or fragile products, replace new pallets with a used one, and center the product. It is also possible to carry our automatic packaging operations.
4. SHIPPING with SLIP SHEET WITHOUT PALLET : It’s essential to save on the transport cost of the shipment of finished products. The pallet represents an important cost for those with a high flow of outgoing products. In addition, without the use of the pallet in the shipment, companies greatly increase the number of products that can be bestowed. Our Inverting pallet transfer systems placed at the end of the production process is able to automatically insert a slip sheet under the load, which will be ready for shipment without the pallet. The pallet stackers will automatically stack all the pallets that were removed.
5. SAFETY and WORK REDUCTION FOR OPERATORS : Our pallet transfer system significantly increases safety within the operation process, as the manual work of operators is greatly reduced. Our pallet transfer systems are very safe as they are equipped with advanced safety systems. The access to dangerous areas is controlled by doors with sensors, photocells, or laser scanners in order to prevent dangerous cycles.
6. PICKING & AGV : We offer a load transfer system able to automate the composition of the load. The pallet management is automated with the AGV system, in order to facilitate the operator in the composition of the load.
7. CLEANING, DEDUSTING AND SANITIZING : In the production range of our pallet inverters, a sanitization or dedusting system can be implemented. We usually supply these systems to companies that need to separate the “white” area from the “grey”. Where necessary, they insert a few particle counters in order to check the cleanliness and sanitization of the air before opening the doors. The main objective is to avoid high numbers of particles that remain suspended in certified atmospheres of UNI EN ISO 14644-1 certified environment (Federal Standard 209D, 209E in the United States).
Below we describe the pallet transfer system steps needed to replace a wooden pallet with a plastic pallet. Vice versa, the operation can be managed via PLC with the adequate program:
The operating logic of the system is illustrated below:
1.The operator loads the product on the pallet into the platform of the original pallet;
2. The robot will have already placed the new pallet on the platform next to the original pallet;
3. Both pallets are hooked through the two pallet locks positioned on the platform;
4. Pallet transfer system “L-Shape Inline Aps” starts the pallet change cycle.
5. The top compactor lowered until it adheres to the product;
6. At this point, lower the loading platform until the correct angle is reached (between 90 ° and 130 ° depending on the product).
7. In this position, the product will be detached from the pallet, and then will be moved to be replaced with the new pallet positioned on the side.
8. The target pallet is now in front of the product.
9. The machine body and the lower platform return to floor level.
10. The product on the destination pallet is picked up by the operator
11. The original pallet robot picks up the pallet and stacks it.
The MEKKANO gate combines with the components of the EASY BARRIER perimeter protection to overcome the limits of welded framing.
Using the pre-painted elements and original connecting systems with screw fastening, it is possible to assemble gates of different widths in a rapid and clean way, making them ready to be installed. With the same elements, the MEKKANO gate can be prepared in the right or left configuration, with outward or inward opening.
All the configurations of the gate can be obtained either for the version with the upper support or without it. The high strength of the connecting elements makes the structure as rigid as a classic welded frame.
Contact our team of experts and as soon as possible you will be given the price of the “L-Shape Inline APS” and the price of other Pallet Transfer Systems. Get advice on the solution that best suits your needs!
If you are looking for a pallet changing solution, our experts will advise you on the most suitable solution by choosing from more than 50 models in our range.
Together, we will identify the most suitable solution according to your product, the number of pallets that need to be changed in a day, the space in your warehouse, and the possibility to implement automation.
The first step is to understand if your product can be overturned
Choose one of these technologies:
Choose one of these technologies: