If you are looking for a new compact solution in order to change the pallet, “I-Beetle” integrated by our Pallet inverter Toppy “V-Shape” is the right solution to your need. This pallet transfer system moves pallets and improves automation to the integrated pallet inverter process.
The system guarantees productivity of 40 pallets per hour.
The V-Shape is a pallet transfer system equipped with a conveyor placed on the platform, a pallet dispenser (suitable for all types of pallets), and a roller conveyor. The pallet dispensers are equipped with chain conveyors for the collection and delivery of pallets. In addition, the system is equipped with a chain conveyor leading the pallet to the “Toppy V-Shape” pallet inverter, for automatic pallet replacement.
This system is equipped with a micro-shuttle to transport the pallets into the “V-Shape” pallet inverter and into the pallet dispensers.
Every pallet dispenser is able to manage all the different types of pallets with a maximum capacity of 15 units.
This logistics system guarantees a faster pallet change than the stationary pallet inverter due to the pallet warehouses that are equipped with conveyors for the collection and delivery of wooden and plastic pallets.
The pallet transfer system is equipped with an adaptive centering system with sonar measurement that allows the goods to be centred inside the new pallet while compensating for the difference in the size of the two pallets (if they are different). The security of the system is guaranteed through the use of a perimeter of metal meshes and man photocells for access control.
1.FROM WOODEN PALLET TO PLASTIC PALLET: In many companies, there must be a separation between the goods reception area, where the shipping pallet generally made of woods are stopped, to the “white area” of the warehouse, where sanitized pallets (aluminium or plastic) are used. In our range of production there is also multiple dedusting cabins able to decontaminate the products and the air in order to maintain the certified environment.
2. SAVINGS AND AUTOMATIC: For companies with large numbers of pallets to handle, we usually recommend pallet transfer systems able to perform with many pallets every hour. Our system reduces the number of operators required for the production process and therefore the cost of labour.
3. STANDARDIZATION OF THE INTERNAL PALLET and CENTERING PRODUCTS: Modern production processes increasingly need to standardize all pallets that move products during the production cycle and often also in warehouse, which are usually automated.
Our pallet transfer systemsare perfectly suited because they are able to handle heavy goods and / or fragile products, replace new pallets with a used one, and center the product. It is also possible to carry our automatic packaging operations.
4. SHIPPING with SLIP SHEET WITHOUT PALLET: It’s essential to save on the transport cost of the shipment of finished products. The pallet represents an important cost for those with a high flow of outgoing products. In addition, without the use of the pallet in the shipment, companies greatly increase the number of products that can be bestowed. Our Inverting pallet transfer systems placed at the end of the production process is able to automatically insert a slip sheet under the load, which will be ready for shipment without the pallet. The pallet stackers will automatically stack all the pallets that were removed.
5. SAFETY and WORK REDUCTION FOR OPERATORS: Our pallet transfer system significantly increases safety within the operation process, as the manual work of operators is greatly reduced. Our pallet transfer systems are very safe as they are equipped with advanced safety systems. The access to dangerous areas is controlled by doors with sensors, photocells, or laser scanners in order to prevent dangerous cycles.
6. PICKING & AGV: We offer a load transfer system able to automate the composition of the load. The pallet management is automated with the AGV system, in order to facilitate the operator in the composition of the load.
7. CLEANING, DEDUSTING AND SANITIZING: In the production range of our pallet inverters, a sanitization or dedusting system can be implemented. We usually supply these systems to companies that need to separate the “white” area from the “grey”. Where necessary, they insert a few particle counters in order to check the cleanliness and sanitization of the air before opening the doors. The main objective is to avoid high numbers of particles that remain suspended in certified atmospheres of UNI EN ISO 14644-1 certified environment (Federal Standard 209D, 209E in the United States).
Below we describe the logistics system phases needed to replace a wooden pallet with a plastic pallet. Vice versa, operation can be managed via PLC with adequate program:
The operating logic of the system is illustrated below:
1. The operator loads on the input roll conveyor with the pallet and the load.
2. The product is loaded directly on the “V Shape” pallet inverter through a Pallet Jack.
3. The “V Shape” pallet inverter closes the platform and, at the same time, turns the load 120°. The load steadiness is guaranteed by the pallet inverter’s “V Shape” structure.
4. The loading platform is driven to 0°, taking back to floor level the pallet to be replaced.
5. Through the mini-shuttle the old pallet is removed and the new pallet is placed on the V Shape platform. The pallet inverter “V Shape” takes the pallet to 120°, in contact with the product, after which the pallet and product are led back to the floor level, ready to be picked up by the pallet jack.
The MEKKANO gate combines with the components of the EASY BARRIER perimeter protection to overcome the limits of welded framing.
Using the pre-painted elements and original connecting systems with screw fastening, it is possible to assemble gates of different widths in a rapid and clean way, making them ready to be installed. With the same elements, the MEKKANO gate can be prepared in the right or left configuration, with outward or inward opening.
All the configurations of the gate can be obtained either for the version with the upper support or without it. The high strength of the connecting elements makes the structure as rigid as a classic welded frame.
Contact our team of experts and as soon as possible you will be given the price of the “I-Beetle” and the price of other Pallet Transfer Systems. Get advice on the solution that best suits your needs!
Choose one of these technologies:
Choose one of these technologies: