What products can it handle?
This inline pallet changer is able to handle many types of products: boxes, vials, containers, bowls, bottles, packages, big bags, big boxes, barrels, paper barrels, buckets, cans, reels, large cartons, paper rolls, plywood etc.
Get a quote
Description of the Inline pallet changer “MASTER INVERTER with dedusting cabin”
The system guarantees productivity of 80 pallets per hour.
It is a bidirectional automatic line integrated with a Master Inverter pallet changer, which can be equipped with pallet magazines and machines for applying and removing stretch film with roller conveyors and chains for transporting the load on the pallet.
The pallet changing system involves the transfer of materials thanks to the Master Inverter pallet changer, able to change the pallet from wood to plastic/aluminum with a bidirectional movement towards production and vice versa. The Master Inverter in-line pallet changer allows the transfer of the product by pushing and holding on three sides. The Master Inverter device is inserted inside a dedusting cabin.
The pallet change operation is specially coordinated with the load dedusting process to prevent the transit of the wooden pallet from contaminating that of the plastic pallet.
In addition, this logistics line provides the dedust of materials entering into the warehouse by an air sheet (installed on the frame of the Master Inverter). The unit consists of a dedusting cabin (which contains the pallet changer) equipped with interlocked doors and a unit for blowing and air purification. In addition, there’s the option of an integrated additional blowing system with compressed air nozzles or a film cutting machine positioned at the beginning of the line.
This logistics system guarantees a faster pallet change than the stand-alone machine thanks to the pallet warehouses that are equipped with conveyors for the collection and delivery of wooden and plastic pallets. The automatic pallet changer is equipped with an adaptive centering system with sonar measurement that allows the goods to be centered inside the new pallet while compensating for the difference in size of the two pallets (if they are different). The security of the system is guaranteed through the use of a perimeter of metal meshes and man photocells for access control.
How does the dedusting cabin work?
The cabin is made with stainless steel walls with a scotch Brite finish, equipped with ceiling lights for internal lighting. The operating principle of pulverization is based on the action of high-speed air jets filtered through a HEPA filter. The launch of the air jets comes from adjustable and nozzle diffusers, mounted on a C-frame secured to the Master inverter. The recirculated air, before being filtered by the HEPA filter, passes through n. 2 prefilters G4. The maintenance of the prefilters is foreseen inside the cabin, through removable frames. A high-pressure electric fan allows the recirculation of the air and the expulsion of 10% of the same, after filtration in order to keep the interior at negative pressure. The HEPA filter is positioned in the upper external part of the cabin. The clogging control of the HEPA filter is managed by a MAGNEHELIC differential pressure gauge (scale 0-500 la)
How does the pallet change operation take place?
Below we describe the logistics system phases needed to replace wooden pallet with a plastic pallet. Vice versa, operation can be managed via PLC with adequate programming.
After closing the separation door, the pallet change cycle begins:
– The shutter low down and the Master Inverter pressers close in order to block the wooden pallet and the load.
– The conveyor is raised thanks to a hydraulic system in order to compensate for the difference in height between the wooden and plastic pallets.
– The Toppy Master Inverter transfers the load from the wooden pallet positioned on the conveyor to the plastic pallet positioned on the conveyor.
– The shutter is raised and the Toppy Master Inverter pressers open releasing the load on the plastic pallet while the conveyor is lowered.
The MEKKANO gate combines with the components for the EASY BARRIER perimeter protection overcoming the limits of welded framing.
Using the pre-painted elements and original connecting systems with screw fastening, it is possible to assemble gates of different width in a rapid and clean way, making them ready to be installed. With the same elements, the MEKKANO gate can be prepared in the right or left configuration, with outward or inward opening.
All the configurations of the gate can be obtained either for the version with the upper support or without it. The high strength of the connecting elements makes the structure as rigid as a classic welded frame.
What is your need?
5. SAFETY and WORK REDUCTION FOR OPERATORS: Our Pallet Inverter significantly increase safety within the process, as the manual work of operators is seriously reduced. Our pallet Inverter systems are very safe as they are equipped with advanced safety systems. The access to dangerous areas is controlled by doors with sensors, photocells or laser scanners in order to prevent dangerous cycles.
6. PICKING & AGV: We offer a logistics line able to automate the composition of the load. The pallet management is automated with the AGV system, in order to facilitate the operator in the composition of the load.
7. CLEANING, DEDUSTING AND SANITIZING: In the production range with our pallet inverter can be implemented a sanitization or dedusting system. We usually supply these systems to companies that need to separate the “white” area from the “grey”. Where necessary, there are inserted few particle counters in order to check the cleanliness and sanitization of the air before opening the doors. The main objective is to avoid that too high numbers of particles remain suspended in certified atmospheres of UNI EN ISO 14644-1 certified environments (Federal Standard 209D, 209E in the United States).
Toppy has other technologies that allow you to handle products safely.
Click the boxes to find out more
Able to handle: boxes, vials, containers, bowls, bottles, packages, big bags, big boxes, barrels, paper barrels, buckets, cans, reels, octabin, paper rolls, plywood etc.TILTING & SHIFTING
Able to handle: boxes, vials, containers, bowls, bottles, packages, big bags, big boxes, barrels, paper barrels, buckets, cans, reels, octabin, paper rolls, plywood etc.INVERTING & SHIFTING
You're looking at this categoryCLAMPING & PRESSING
Able to handle: boxes, vials, containers, bowls, bottles, packages, big bags, big boxes, barrels, paper barrels, buckets, cans, reels, octabin, paper rolls, plywood etc.PUSHING